Thursday, April 17

Engagement Pictures!

We finally got our engagement pictures taken! I will post a few later. Let me know which one you think is "the one". Wedding plans are coming along great...all we have officially offically planned is our honeymoon. Aruba here we come! I guess that's the most important part anyways. We'll be flying out the morning after our wedding and staying for a week in Aruba in a Marriot hotel right on the beach! We couldn't be more excited.
Oh, and Judy is so kind to make all the nieces matching skirts for the reception. They are adorable!
And Kathi is making our video! (Sorry I need to get you some pictures)
I'm so lucky and grateful to be marrying into such a great family!

3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I saw your engagement pictures on the photographer's blog. Way cute. I like the one where you are sitting on the old truck. I love the cowboy boots! Great pictures! I hope you come swimming all summer long at our pool! I went to see you again today at your work. Missed you. I am having a birthday party for Scott on Saturday. Judy should of told you and Hyrum. I hope you can come 6:30 my house.

Kat said...

Boy, do we have you fooled! Just hope we can keep the act up until after the wedding, and then you're STUCK with us! I want the link the photographer's blog...

Kat said...

Ok, so I couldn't stand it anymore, so I googled you guys and found your engagements! So darn cute! So, I started to list the ones I liked and I realized that I listed them all. SO yeah, I like them all. I need to see what your announcements look like too!