Monday, June 16

We did it!





We are now sealed for time and all eternity! The sealing was perfect, along with the luncheon and reception.. (if I can call it that, it was more of a party). The honeymoon was so fun, but we would probably not recommend Aruba to anyone wanting a non-stop excitement vacation. The beach is beautiful, but step foot across the street from the hotel and you are in a desert land. Iguanas that are not fun to look at while they are under your lay out chair are everywhere. And not to mention ugly cactus and flying dust particles constantly blowing in the hot wind. And I hate to say that the cab drivers, hotel staff, and locals were not the friendliest of islanders. But, we were lucky to have such an experience and to get away from real life for a week. And we brought back great tans. We are happy to be home to our little yellow house in Provo. We've had a wonderful start to a very wonderful life to come together.

6 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

That is thet coolest looking decorating scheme. Really nice.

Congrats!

Jannie

Kat said...

I've been telling everyone that your reception is the coolest one I've *ever* been to. I loved it! I'm sorry Aruba wasn't all tropical-esque...our honeymoon wasn't all we hoped it would be as far as our surroundings go either...but I'm glad you guys got to get away for awhile to settle into married life. Have you gotten your professional pics back? I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

HI,
looks so fun, you guys look so cute together, I wish we could have made it, I hope to meet you soon, Wendy (Sky and Solee's mom)
ps my mom is in Aruba right now, kinda weird huh!

Triana Ord said...

Congrats you two!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see pictures!!

Jessie Evans said...

I'm dying to see the pictures! I'm so happy to have you in the family. I look forward to many more pool parties this summer!

Barb Elder said...

It was so much fun. Glad you are part of our family. I love forward to many more parties! Hope you come swimming this week. Love ya!