Monday, December 8

My mom


My mom had a stroke on Halloween. Next week she will have heart surgery to fix the hole in her heart. I love my mom so much. We are allergic to the same things, share the same dark circles under our eyes, have the same personality, have the same olive skin tone, and we even share our shoes (my mom has more shoes than anyone i've ever known. Some shoes are still in boxes-untouched and unworn. Her bad feet make her unable to wear all but two pairs lately). The only thing we don't share is her love of watching sports. Her and Hyrum often watch Jazz games together.

My siblings say she loves me the most...she smiles and says I am her baby.

7 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I have only meet your mom a few times. If she is anything like you she must be wonderful! If fact your whole family is wonderful I love them all.

Whitney Easton said...

i love you! and your entire family!!

awsomest girl said...

o how sad i didnt know that! o well i hope she gets beeter i miss you all!

Anita said...

I am sorry to hear that about your mom, I hope surgery went well. Your family are in my prayers.

La and Dev said...

Hey lady. I am sorry to hear about your mom. Strokes are nasty things. I hope surgery went well and if you need anything let me know! (I know how it feels so take me up on it). Your great and so is your mom. Prayers and kisses for you and your family!

Tiffany Hales said...

You are your mom's favorite!!!! Don't tell your siblings!

The Stewarts said...

Court, I had no idea you mom had a stroke! I hope she is feeling better and the surgery went well. I love you so much! I miss you, just so you know Oregon is cloudy!