Thursday, August 13

What to do when you are away from your husband for three weeks

Turn your bedroom into a card making craft room



Lay out at aunt Barb's pool

And change your hair style
(Hyrum hasn't seen my new bangs)



Go on fun girls trips to Barb's cabin (I fit right into Hyrum's family, we look like sisters)


Visit the Manti temple



Make fabulous flower clips for baby (thanks for teaching us Bobbi)




Make cute jewelry (thanks to aunt Debbie)


Spend money to decorate the nursery (Sarah suprised me by recovering this chair. I love it!)


More swimming (ok laying out) at Barb's pool


And growing bigger everyday!



I've tried to keep myself busy, but still miss Hyrum more than I thought was ever possible. Baby is due on the 22nd and I'm feeling great still. Good thing because Hyrum claims we are having at least nine more children. I love him.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

You are too cute. I can't wait to have all those grandchildren! Also, I want to see those darling cards that you made. They would be a great craft for our next girl's weekend.

graden and haley said...

You cut your bangs! I love it!

Barb Elder said...

You are so much fun! I think you make a beautiful mother to be. I love that you and your sisters come swim at my pool. I love you!

Lindsay said...

You LOOK SO DARLING!!! Good luck Court and I can't wait to see pictures!

grant + brittany said...

you look so cute!