Thursday, March 4

She is all I blog about

But how can I not? Look at her!Above: This years swimming suit courtesy of Grandma Gray/Grandma Judy (I don't know which she prefers yet). Sooo cute!

Below: Grandma and aunt Barb shut your eyes and just keep scrolling....
Hyrum said Zoey cannot, will not, shall not, wear a bikini. So, here she is in the bikini she will not be wearing this summer in Georgia. -Oh, we're going to Atlanta this summer for APX.


Ready for church and sitting in a laundry basket. So stylish! (Bow was made by my friend Karissa. She makes the cutest baby stuff and sells them at her salon- "Salon K". (If you are looking for a hair stylist/waxer/micro, that is the place to go!)

7 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Jessie and I love this post. She is so beautiful. I guess you need the sewing machine to add fabric to the bikini. Loved it!!!!

Karissa and Mik said...

thanks for the shout out! LOVE babies in swimsuits! but i do have to agree with the grandmas, im not a big fan of babies in bikinis! i dont know why!

grant + brittany said...

i love her little gold shoes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Dallas VanSweden said...

Oh my gosh Court she is so beautiful! I had no clue you had a baby... I found your blog on barbs list! Im so glad I found it! It was so good to see you the other day! We need to catch up and let our babies play together! Take care. -Dal

Unknown said...

Courtney!!! I am so happy I found your blog! Your little girl is adorable! I think Gwen and Zoey are pretty close in age. Little girls are the best. You are the cutest mommy!

sarah said...

Time to update!