Wednesday, November 17

Long Days

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
As of yesterday I am officially finished student teaching. As of yesterday I also started substitute teaching for the other 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Clifford. Mrs. Clifford has become one of my dearest friends. This has been one of the hardest times in my life-- leaving Zoey every. single. day. until at least 5 pm. Mrs. Clifford is the one who got me through it. Thank you Mrs. Clifford.
Hyrum is out of town this week so I am staying at my parents/sister's house in Draper. I came home to the above happy sight: Zoey playing with her cousin Mattis, and her wearing the exact same pajama outfit as me. Like mommy like baby. (Note: I did not wear that pajama outfit to school today. Although, I should wear my pajamas because I come home smelling like an Elementary school student every day. Like wet playground, monkey bar hands. Gross)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have the prettiest wife and daughter.

Barb Elder said...

I miss you. Love Hyrum's post. Your the best!!

Jared & Jenny Petersen said...

I'm so happy for you that you're done! Congrats you're finished and can sub as well! I have 5 more days to go!!!