Monday, March 7

Know anyone looking for a place to rent?

I have taken to posting this on my blog since not.one.call. has been received from my ksl listing. We are living in a cute rental in Orem, but are moving to Texas for the summer (end of April to end of August). I love where we live and want to live here when we get back. So, that means we need to find someone to live in it during the summer months. I would prefer to rent it out fully furnished (oh how sick I am of moving our things). The owners don't want singles, only a couple/family.
It is 2 bed 1 bath
Main floor of house (cute couple living in basement- they have a separate entrance)
Washer/dryer (yeay!), dishwasher (oh yeah!), new air conditioner (keeping it cool)
And the best ward I have ever been in (really, they are mostly elderly and I think they are heavenly). 
$770 a month which includes all utilities
No pets/smoking/weird smelling candles
If you know anyone who is interested have them email me, courtygray@gmail.com

2 comments:

jenny said...

we are looking for somewhere to rent..but we want to stay until december. wish that could have worked out for both of us! good luck!

Karissa and Mik said...

laura yarn (she works at the salon you met her at the party at scotts house) is getting married in june I told her about it so she may be contacting you. although since its temporary i dont know if she would want to. did you try craigslist? i would put it on fb too