Monday, January 23

cheers to being a mom

Being a mom of two is harder than I had imagined. My mom tells me that at about three months it feels easier; I'm holding onto that hope. The other day zoey told me she "wants darcy to go back in mommy's tummy." I hope it gets easier for zoey too. I'll let you know how we are in two months.

Hyrum is gone this week installing. He's been gone only 24 hours and I can't figure out how to do this without him. He helps me with everything. I'm so lucky to have him.

For now I will be taking mothering a day at a time and being grateful for my beautiful family.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey beautiful...this time around, I didn't feel even close to human on a regular basis until right around 4 months. It does get better and easier. Just take things bit by bit (I just have to make it til lunch time...I just have to make it til dinner...I just have to make it til bedtime, etc). I love ya and you can do it, even though it is hard :)