Saturday, October 25

Just a little reason why I love Hyrum

The other night I came home from work in an emotional state. Hyrum sat and listened to me blubber about work and school and friends and life and being hungry. I said all that I wanted was a home made orange julius. He told me not to come into the kitchen and he would be right back. After ten minutes of the blender going (it does not usually take that long to make it) he comes in with something blended and pink. Orange Julius' are orange. He had added "a little touch" he said. He actually told me he added a raspberry filled powdered doughnut, I wouldn't put it past him. It was good with whatever he put in it. Thanks for being the best husband ever!



1 comment:

Anita said...

That is so sweet, my husband is always making me stuff, that I am not sure what he puts in. He says "trust me" I eat it and it's always pretty yummy...