Thursday, October 30

I've been tagged

I never read who tags who, because I'll admit I look through people's pictures and barely skim the print..but, I happened to see that my cute cousin Jessie tagged me!

Crazy Eights
8 TV shows I live to watch:
We don't have cable right now, or ever since we got married...so I don't get to watch TV unless I'm at Sarah's house. So, I only get to watch what she records:
1. The Office
2. The Hills- Hyrum just can't see the beauty and keep you on your toes drama moments in this show
3. If I had ever seen Gossip Girls, I'm sure it would be my all time favorite. I'm going to rent the first season asap.

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Charlie Boy's Pitt BBQ- I'm eating chili from there right now
2. Bajio
3. Judy's 5 o' clock dinner
Those are the only places I ever eat. Working at Riverwoods really limits your dinner choices.

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I was at school for what seemed to be forever
2. Hyrum and I went to the Jazz game
3. I visited my favorite Aunt Barb
4. Dreamed about the basement we are going to live in as soon as it's finished
5. Met with the teacher I will be student teaching for...i'm so nervous
6. Hung out with Whitney- she's my favorite
7. I caught up on loads of laundry
8. I hugged and hugged on Hyrum. I love him.

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Getting off of work and getting to see my Hyrum
2. Living in Sarah's basement with new smells. My kitchen smells old.
3. Getting in shape by running everyday (almost) with Whitney
4. Getting pregnant some day and having the cutest little family
5. Finishing school
6. Hyrum finishing school. No more stressful days of sitting through somewhat pointless classes
7. Christmas
8. Hot chocolate tonight. And maybe playing a little scum.

8 Things I love about fall:
1. It's almost Christmas time
2. Starting new traditions with Hyrum
3. Pumpkin scented candles
4. Motor bike rides up the Alpine loop after it closes
5. Lots of hot chocolate
6. I get to pull out my winter clothes
7. I can decorate for Christmas right after Halloween- just kidding Hyrum won't let me..but I would
8. Spending Thanksgiving with 2 families

8 Things on my wish list: (Hint Hint Hyrum, suprises are always fun.)
1. A finished basement by Thanksgiving
2. Gloves with no fingers (homeless looking gloves..)
3. I could use a new pair of jeans
4. A fabulous black dress
5. A vintage gold locket
6. A cooking class


8 people I tag
1. Whitney- I know you read all of my posts. Add it on your teacher blog, the class will love it!
2. Kathi- I wish I could have come to see you
3. Sarah- It will give you something to post about
4. Aunt Barb- If Jessie didn't tag you already

8 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I have a RS lesson to give on Sunday. I will do this on Monday. It will be fun. Love you!!

sarah said...

what....you can't tag me!!
loves

Anonymous said...

I am very sadly addicted to gossip girl!! I'd decorate for Xmas now to if Malen was up for it also :)

Unknown said...

I miss Judy's dinners. And I love Christmas so much! I cant wait to decorate. Right now we have baby pumpkins and leaves everywhere for November.

La and Dev said...

Courtney- Somehow I ended up being a total blog stalker and I found you! You two are darling and I'm glad I found your blog. I hope you don't mind that I add you to my friends list. Your so cute, we need to catch up. Loves Lauren.

grant + brittany said...

You are adorable! Hope all is well!

Karissa and Mik said...

rent gossip girl you will love it. im obsessed!

Lindsey S. said...

I can't remember if you left me your email but I don't think you have yet. I went private on my blog. If you still want in email me your email at lindseybrookehall@hotmail.com
Thanks!