Friday, May 1

Baby Mattis and missing my love

Sarah had a baby boy five weeks ago and he is healthy and growing fast. He weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. I can't believe something that big came out of someone that small. That is how much I weighed when I was born. Thanks Mom for carrying such a large me.
Hyrum left on Wednesday morning to Milwaukee where we will be spending the summer. He took the camera, computer, car, and most of the cooking utinsels with him. He also took my good nights rest. I thought I would love having the bed all to myself and that is for sure not the case. Only ten more days until I get to move there too. I love and miss you Hyrum. And so does your baby girl. Oh, and Ella tells me everyday that she does too. And Sarah about cries just thinking about you being gone. You are so loved.

3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

So hard. I HATE to sleep alone. No fun. I am so sad you are going but happy that you are. You know what I mean. We are open the pool soon I hope you can came before you go. Let Sarah know I want her to come swim this summer. Love and hugs.

Tiffany Hales said...

Sarah's baby is too cute. I think his cheeks look like you dad! Enjoy your summer adventure.

meg said...

I MISS YOU!