Thursday, May 21

The Church is so true




This morning we attended a session at the Chicago temple. We had to leave at six in the morning to make it there in  enough time for the boys to be back for their meeting. This is the last week that the temple is renting clothes so we needed to attend for lack of bringing our own clothes. They didn't even charge us for renting, and they held the session until we got ready! The people were so excited to have us there! It is a beautiful temple. How wonderful that you can count on the church and temple procedures to be the same any where you go!
See Whitney and family, I am getting HUGE! 

5 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

hi courtney! i am a blog stalker. haha love the blog! i just have to ask because I think Hayley was in my public speaking class at UVU. She looks so familiar and i couldn't remember how i know her so will you ask her if she took public speaking? i'm pretty sure it's her! if not i'll feel like an idiot. haha!! anyway, hope you're doing great. congrats on the baby!

Hermana Bennett said...

Hey girl how are ya?! I found your blog through like a friend of a friend. Congrats on your baby! Your hubby works for APX, so does mine, we're in Long Island right now. How's everything been?!

Whitney Easton said...

You look so cute! I miss you guys.. I want to see your belly in person.. i still don't believe it's big!

Barb Elder said...

Your not huge your cute. I am glad you got to go to the temple. I love the temple. Beautiful!

Our Family said...

I love the photo of Moroni...it's way cool! I'm so happy that you guys were able to go to the temple. We are so blessed by having so many temples around the world. Love ya.