Wednesday, June 3

A day off


Today was my day off at the Pick n' Save. Hyrum took me to the mall and I bought two dresses (I tried to take a picture of myself in one to post, but could not make my body look normal from any angle) that I have been waiting to go on sale... You can never have enough clothes, especially when your tummy is growing bigger everyday. My chest also continues to grow at a rapid rate. I think I am moving out of the cute pregnancy stage and I'm starting to feel and look very uncomfortable. I've even caught myself waddling when I walk, something I found very amusing when Sarah was pregnant. What goes around comes around I guess. 
I get to go home in less than two weeks for a doctor appt. I can't wait to go swimming and relax everyday. A break from the Pick n' Save will be nice. I've only worked there two weeks and it feels like I've been there for years with all the other workers. These people know all of the produce codes front and back. I don't even know what most of the produce is. My Mom did teach me how to clean, but somewhere along the way she left out the part about cooking. 

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You look adorable! I don't think you could look bad pregant but I know how you feel. I caught myself waddling all the time and by the end just gave up and let myself waddle every where! haha

Barb Elder said...

I love that shirt on you! So cute. I am sad but I leave on the 17th. You can come swim Jessie will be there. We miss you at the pool. Loves

Kara and Tyler said...

Oh, my goodness Courtney, you are looking so adorable!!!!! I love all the pictures! You are so cute!

Cason and Marie said...

I love that you work at the Pick n' Save. It reminds me of Sweet Home Alabama. Very cute belly! You look great!