Sunday, June 7

I am one lucky girl
















I am convinced that I have the best looking husband in the world. I am not even being biased because he is my husband. He is simply a very handsome man. Not only is he extremely good looking, he is the most thoughtful and trusting person that I have ever known. These qualities and more add up to him being the #1 husband of all time probably. I am one lucky girl. 

Hyrum and I met when I was a Sophmore in high school and he was getting ready to leave on a mission to Brazil.  We didn't date then, but reunited at the funeral of my close friend Jani two years later. We dated on and off (my fault) until I finally realized that I could never date anyone comparable (or as handsome). He proposed and we were married in the Provo temple for all eternity (again, I am one lucky girl). Now one year later, Hyrum still tickles my back every single night while I read out loud from the scriptures. He only asks that in return I scratch his back in sacrament on Sundays (which I most of the time forget to do). He doesn't even push me off his side of his bed while we're sleeping as much anymore. He has faced the fact that I like to sleep directly in the middle of the bed at an angle while we have to be touching. He gets so hot and has no room, yet he lets me do it every night. That is true love. 

5 comments:

Becca said...

Courtney, I just stumbled across your blog and you are so adorable. You have always been the sweetest girl ever, I looks like you found such a wonderful guy! Congrats on the pregnancy, I wish I look that cute when I'm prego!I hope all is going well!

Kara and Tyler said...

Happy One Year! I'm glad it's been so wonderful! We feel the exact same! Our first year was nothing short of the best year of our lives so far! And it just keeps getting better doesn't it? Amazing! I love you and miss you!!

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats! Marriage is the best. I don't get why everyone says the first year is the hardest. I hope it's true because then it'll never get bad, right?! You guys are adorable together. And thanks for your sweet comment!

Whitney Easton said...

Happy one year! I don't know the exact date or else I would have tried hard to have sent you a text about it.. but I still might've forgotten. i love you both. you are such a beautiful couple! can't wait to see you and raise babies together!

Anonymous said...

Courtney you are so cute! Congratulations on 1 year!!