Thursday, July 9

Happy birthday to my love


For Hyrum's birthday, we woke up early and went to the Harley Davidson museum. Hyrum being surrounded by hundreds of Harleys is equivalent to me being able to go on a Nordstrom shopping spree (won't be happening anytime soon). We spent hours there and it was worth the many dollars spent to get in.
I did get to buy Hyrum presents at the gift shop. I bought me, Hyrum, and baby all matching t-shirts. I love other peoples birthdays where I get gifts too.

This bike was be-dazzled! Hyrum thinks that Sarah would love this bike. She has two be-dazzling machines and likes to dazzle things up. I could see her on this bike.

It was very amusing to watch me try and get on this bike in a dress and an almost 8 month pregnant belly.
This was my favorite bike. It was pink and had a covered side car attached. It would be perfect for me and baby.
The boys.
The wives.
The oldest Harley ever.


3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Oh happy day for Hyrum! Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you!! How many more days? Love you!!

Our Family said...

What a great way to spend Hyrum's birthday.

sarah said...

Oh you know I would ride a bike ONLY if it looked like that!!