Friday, May 14

Mother's Day

My husband is the best. He got us a set of electric toothbrushes. I use my sister's whenever I am at her house (with my own head of course). He thought that was kind of gross and thought I should have my very own. Thanks love!


Dear Zoey,
Thanks for making me a mom. I get a full day of recognition because I gave birth to you (and it was so easy, really). And I get presents. Thanks for being so perfect; being a mom to you is a breeze. Love you!
Love, "mum mum mum" (she says mum mum mum when she wants me/wants to eat)

Dear Mom,
Thanks for teaching me all I need to know about being a great mother. I hope I can be as great as you are. You're wonderful, smart, beautiful, and have extremely nice skin. I love you.
Love, your baby


Dear Mom-in-law,
Thanks for raising an amazing son who is an amazing husband and dad. I am so lucky to have you as my Mother-in-law.
Love, Courtney

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very sweet. :)

Barb Elder said...

Happy late mothers day. You are a beautiful mother. Lucky Zoey!