Friday, May 28

Zoey update for the grandmas (oh, and Sarah)

Zoey still thinks her daddy is the greatest.
She cries when I try to take her out of the bath.

She sits like this in the cart every single time I put her in one.


I attended relief society on Wednesday night, and Zoey had her first play time/babysitting time in the nursery. It was very hard on both of us (moreso just me). I only went in there four times before I claimed she needed to eat and took her out. I'll work up to having her in there for the full forty five minutes.

She is still sleeping in our bed. The pack n play didn't work out. She got a scared look on her face when I tried to put her in it and said "mum mum mum". It was very traumatic for us. Maybe when she gets older.

2 comments:

Ciara Slider said...

court- your little girl is soo stinkin cute! she looks just like you and i love it! i still can't believe that your a mommy, but it looks like your doing an amazing job! xoxo

Mrs. Nolan said...

Courtney! I found your blog and I am so excited so I can keep in touch with you. I am adding your blog to me list. Mine is tysonandlohrennolan.blogspot.com! Zoey is so cute. You guys are the cutest family!