Monday, August 8

And,

My bff whitney and zoey's bff sawyer came to stay with us! we miss them already!
And, zoey is back to wanting to ride in a baby car seat rear facing. She is still small enough that she should be, but this pregnant mama can't carry her in it like she wants.
And, uncle tyson came home from his mission and brought zoey this cool hat that she insists on putting on at least once a day. I can't wait until she wants to wear it out..
And, hyrum was supposed to come and visit yesterday. But we fly stand by and dont always get on. Four flights later and a whole day at the airpot, and he is still in dallas. Two more weeks until he is home for good.
And, in the mean time I play with zoey and have been making (rather large) purchases to beautify our home. When daddy is gone a mama will spend to cope.it's only fair.
And, I don't always like to title my posts. But today I think I'll call it "and".

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: